ACANA® Lamb & Apple Recipe Dry Dog Food
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- Rich in protein from a single animal source, providing the nutrient-dense diet your dog needs, with no peas or plant-protein isolates.
- Superfood sweet potatoes are rich in fiber to help support healthy digestion and overall gut health.
- Enriched with taurine and essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help support healthy circulatory and immune system functions.
- No peas or corn.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned lamb, lamb meal, lamb liver, sweet potato, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, whole lentils, lentil fiber, lamb fat, apples, natural lamb flavor, lamb cartilage, lamb tripe, whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, salt, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried lamb liver, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz. cup), with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA LAMB & APPLE RECIPE is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages – except for growth of large breed dogs (70lbs or more as an adult)
- Crude protein (min.)31 %
- Crude fat (min.)17 %
- Crude fiber (max.)5 %
- Moisture (max.)12 %
- Dietary starch (max.)18 %
- Sugars (max.)5 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- Calcium (min.)1.8 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.2 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1 %
- Taurine*0.2 %
- Glucosamine (min.)500 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)100MM CFU/lb
We Also Recommend
Petcurean Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food
Taste of the Wild Ancient Wetlands with Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food